If you are working with us, it means you are going through a difficult time in your life. Our goal is provide you with relief, not to make your burdens heavier. Here are a few things you can count on when working with us:
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT:
- to talk to Dathan whenever you have questions.
- to a clear plain-language answer to any question you ask us.
- to privacy. Anything you tell us is in strict confidence and is protected by law.
- to understand the legal process and why each step is being taken.
- to know the fees you are being charged and why.
- to accept any offer in your case.
- to refuse any offer in your case.
- to know how much of the offer from an injury case you will receive after fees, medical bills, taxes, and expenses before you accept an offer.
- to know why we are asking for information you may not want to share. We’ll never ask you for information unless we need it to help you.
- to see and review all information we have about your case.
- to switch attorneys at any time if we are no longer the right attorney for you.
- to expect your case is the priority to us that it is to you.